White Clay Creek C.C. is a public golf course offering daily rates for non-members and also a variety of memberships that are sure to suit your playing needs. Swing by today and inquire with one of our professional staff or call the golf shop at (302) 994-6700 ext. 1 for more information.
Player Rewards is a way for you to earn benefits, prizes, and invitations to exclusive events.
All you have to do is show your card every time you dine in the At the Rail Wine Bar and Grille, play a round of golf, or make a purchase in the Pro Shop.
The Academy of Golf at White Clay Creek offers many options for you to hone your skills.
Visit the indoor school section for additional details or call (302) 994-2521 ext. 7415
Designed by Arthur Hills, ASGCA/Steve Forest & Associates, the White Clay Creek 18-hole, par 72 public golf course features 7,007 yards of manicured greens and breathtaking views.
Complimenting this outstanding golf course is a full-service clubhouse, a pro shop and teaching facilities.
Please view our Par View Pro Tips section for information about each specific hole.
As a public facility, we would love to be a part of your wedding reception, corporate gathering, or any other reason you choose to celebrate! With a covered terrace overlooking the pristine green and many prepared catering packages, the White Clay Creek Country Club is the perfect setting!
Our experienced Banquets Coordinators will be happy to assist you at (302) 994-2521 ext. 7212 or e-mail email@example.com.
White Clay Creek Country Club gift cards may be purchased at the Golf Shop, located off the Route 4 entrance.
Our Pro Shop carries the latest name brand apparel and state of the art equipment.
At the Rail Wine Bar & Grille certificates can be obtained by visiting White Clay Creek Country Club or by calling 302-994-6700.
There is a dress code for At The Rail Wine Bar and Grille and White Clay Creek Country Club .
Dress Code for golf is as follows for the course and practice facility.
- Gentlemen – Shirts with a collar (Mocks are acceptable) and golf slacks/shorts are considered appropriate attire. Shorts must be of conservative tailoring no more than 3” above the knee. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swim trunks, tennis shorts and blue denim jeans and denim shorts are not permitted.
- Ladies – Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, blouses and golf specific t-shirts are considered appropriate attire. Skirts and shorts must be of conservative tailoring and no more than 5” to 6” inches above the knee. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, halter-tops, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swimsuits, and blue denim jeans and denim shorts are not permitted.
- Caps and Hats, if worn, must be worn with the brim facing forward.
Dress Code for At the Rail Wine Bar & Grille and Veranda Deck
- Smart Casual/Country Club Casual
- No hats are permitted in the dining room during dinner