Welcome To The White Clay Creek Academy Of Golf
At White Clay Creek Golf Academy, our certified PGA Golf Professionals and Apprentice Professionals will work with you as an individual, to assist you in accomplishing your own personal golfing goals. With this thought in mind, our golf professionals will provide you with a complete personalized evaluation of your game and a lesson plan to help you to focus on the specific areas that will lead to improving your overall golf game. Inquire today and let our staff help you take significant strides toward advancing your game!
Learning Facility Introduction
The White Clay Creek Country Club boasts an immaculate 12+ acre indoor and outdoor learning facility. Please contact one of our golf professional staff members today for a tour you won’t soon forget!
- Indoor climate controlled Golf Academy instruction room
- State-of-the-art V1 video swing analysis computer system
- A launch monitor that utilizes Doppler-radar technology
- 65” inch screen plasma TV for a crystal clear view of your golf swing during a lesson.
- Spacious hitting area and holes for chipping and putting.
- Demo clubs and Fitting Systems from most major manufacturers including Titleist, Taylor Made, Cobra, Ping, Srixon, Cleveland, Callaway, Nike, and US Kids. Contact our professional staff to see if your current clubs are right for you.
(The swing analysis system and launch monitor can also be used outside at the driving range during lessons and fitting sessions, weather permitting)
- A double ended driving range complete with well-bunkered target greens and flags that are laser-measured for distance daily.
- A 60,000 sq/ft natural bent grass tee box, always in pristine condition.
- A synthetic range matt that is similar to real grass, for year round practice.
- A 7,500 sq/ft bent grass practice green of the very best in green quality and speed, maintained exactly the same as the on-course greens.
- Two separate 5,000 square foot short game greens, both of which are well-bunkered and contain fairway collection areas around them. Almost every shot imaginable within 75 yards of the green can be practiced, including chipping, pitching, sand, lob, and putting. Uphill, downhill, and side hill lies are sure to provide challenges and will help make your practice similar to situations found on the golf course.
Our golf academy attracts all different types of clientele; club champions, beginner golfers, junior state champions; intermediate students, golf camp attendees, corporate groups , collegiate winners, golf professionals, etc. When you compare our programs, facility, location, instructors, and rates, you will agree that our academy offers the very best value available in golf instruction.
Tour the Facility
“Swing” by for a personal tour of our learning center or contact one of our golf professionals for more detailed information concerning any of our offered programs.