About the Course
During this time of the year, we may experience a start delay due to inclment weather and frost. We will do our best to communicate any possible delay in starting and feel free to call the golf shop for updated course conditions and cart path rules at 302-994-6700 Ext 1.
Golf Course Hours Of Operation
The Golf Shop is open 7 days a week from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
For Tee Time Reservations Call: 302-994-6700 x.1
E-mail: Luke Neubauer, PGA at email@example.com
Shop the top brands for your favorite golfer! Available while supplies last. Please be sure to ask about our special order options.
The Golf Shop at White Clay Creek Country Club has on-site golf club fitting carts from industry leaders and a staff of professionals to assist you.
Experience the difference and shop for all of your golfing needs at White Clay Creek Country Club, where personalized service is key!
Dress Code for golf is as follows for the course and practice facility
- Gentlemen – Shirts with a collar (Mocks are acceptable) and golf slacks/shorts are considered appropriate attire. Shorts must be of conservative tailoring no more than 3” above the knee. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swim trunks, tennis shorts and blue denim jeans and denim shorts are not permitted.
- Ladies – Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, blouses and golf specific t-shirts are considered appropriate attire. Skirts and skorts must be of conservative tailoring and no more than 5” to 6” inches above the knee. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, halter-tops, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swimsuits, and denim and denim shorts are not permitted.
Dress Code for At the Rail Wine Bar & Grille and Veranda Deck
- Smart Casual/Country Club Casual
- No hats are permitted in the dining room during dinner
Pace of Play
Maintaining an efficient pace of play benefits all players by reducing wait times, allowing for a smooth flow on the course, and optimizing the overall enjoyment of the game. We believe that by working together, we can create a harmonious environment that caters to both the competitive golfer and those seeking a leisurely round.
To help achieve this goal, we kindly request your cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Be prepared: Arrive at the course well in advance of your tee time, ensuring you have ample time to check-in, warm up, and be ready to start on schedule.
- Keep up with the group ahead: Maintain a reasonable distance from the group in front of you, while being mindful not to rush unnecessarily. This will help maintain a consistent pace and prevent unnecessary delays.
- Be efficient during play: When on the course, make decisions promptly, take your shots within a reasonable time, and limit search efforts for lost balls. If needed, play a provisional ball to keep the pace moving.
- Continuous play: After completing a hole, move promptly to the next tee box, allowing the following group to start without unnecessary delay.
- Use carts responsibly: If using golf carts, ensure they operated responsibly and used efficiently. Park carts in designated areas to avoid unnecessary backtracking and additional walking.
- Etiquette and respect: Show courtesy and respect to your fellow golfers. Be mindful of noise levels, avoid distracting behaviors, and maintain proper golf etiquette throughout your round.
We believe that by collectively embracing these guidelines, we can create an enjoyable and efficient experience for everyone on the course. Our aim is to maintain a healthy balance between playability and challenge, allowing each golfer to fully appreciate their time spent at our course. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in promoting a consistent pace of play. Your commitment to these guidelines ensures that every golfer has a memorable and rewarding experience. We value your support in upholding the spirit of the game.
Tips from the Pro
- Hole #1: A well-placed drive to the left side of the bunker will open up the green for your second shot.
- Hole #2: Set up a short to middle approach with a well-placed drive for this green that slants from right to left in depth.
- Hole #3: A good drive is a must, as your second shot will need to be between the water and the last fairway bunker on the left.
- Hole #4: Stay straight on this Par 3 and trust the yardage!
- Hole #5: Your tee shot up the left center of the fairway is the safest way to the green.
- Hole #6: A well-placed tee shot is a must on this long Par 4.
- Hole #7: Play for the center of the green, avoiding the bunkers on the right & left.
- Hole #8: Play towards the fairway bunkers on the right to avoid water on this Par 5.
- Hole #9: Many options off the tee, but the well-elevated green hinders a close landing.
- Hole #10: Avoid the fairway bunkers at all cost. Playing short of the big bunker on your 2nd shot allows the best access to the green.
- Hole #11: Players should aim down the left center of the fairway to avoid water on the right; the more aggressive players will try and cut the dogleg.
- Hole #12: Laying up short of the creek gives the player a short iron into this larger green.
- Hole #13: A well-placed shot to the middle of the green will feed all pin placements to the right.
- Hole #14: An aggressive shot off the tee will open up the green for a mid to short iron in.
- Hole #15: This green is surrounded by water on the left side. The more left you go on your drive, the shorter your second shot will be.
- Hole #16: Keep it straight here for a mid iron into a long front to back green.
- Hole #17: Play for the center of the green, water left and mounds on the right.
- Hole #18: A well-placed tee shot up the left side will give you the best chance.
Men’s Course Rating and Slope Ratings
|USGA||Course Rating||Slope Rating|
|Tee Markers||Course Rating||Slope Rating||Front Nine||Back Nine||Front Nine||Back Nine|
|Gold-No.8 Par 3-6690||73.3||139||36.0||37.3||139||139|
|Black-No.8 Par 3-6201||70.5||131||34.8||35.7||131||131|
|Black-No.8 Par 3-6201||70.5||131||34.8||35.7||131||131|
|White-No.8 Par 3-5742||67.9||128||33.4||34.5||127||129|
|Green-No.8 Par 3-5183||65.4||115||32.2||33.2||115||115|
|Red-No.8 Par 3-4426y||62.3||110||30.9||31.4||109||111|