White Clay Creek’s Golf Shop is open 7 days a week from 7:00am-7:00pm. Shop the top brands for your favorite golfer!
Available while supplies last.
Please be sure to ask about our special order options.
The Golf Shop at White Clay Creek has on-site golf club fitting carts from industry leaders and a staff of professionals to assist you.
Experience the difference and shop for all of your golfing needs at White Clay Creek, where personalized service is key!
Dress Code for golf is as follows for the course and practice facility.
- Gentlemen – Shirts with a collar (Mocks are acceptable) and golf slacks/shorts are considered appropriate attire. Shorts must be of conservative tailoring no more than 3” above the knee. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swim trunks, tennis shorts and blue denim jeans and denim shorts are not permitted.
- Ladies – Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, blouses and golf specific t-shirts are considered appropriate attire. Skirts and shorts must be of conservative tailoring and no more than 5” to 6” inches above the knee. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, halter-tops, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swimsuits, and blue denim jeans and denim shorts are not permitted.
- Caps and Hats, if worn, must be worn with the brim facing forward.
Dress Code for At the Rail Wine Bar & Grille and Veranda Deck
- Smart Casual/Country Club Casual
- No hats are permitted in the dining room during dinner